Easy 123 Method on How to Achieve Fuller & Thicker Pony Tails
Who doesn’t love a good ponytail? Ponytails have come a long way. There are no longer considered to be the boring and bland hair style out of the bunch. There are so many ways you can spurs up this everyday look by simply adding your favorite clip in hair extensions or your silky Mink Brazilian bundles to get fuller and thicker ponytails.
Today I’ll be showing you some of my top ponytail looks of the season, all are which chic, classy and sexy. Not to mention perfect for almost any occasion.
Classic Pony Tail: High Sleek Ponytail with Clip In Hair Extensions
This look will be done by using clip in hair extensions. However you can achieve the same look with virgin hair bundles, but using a different technique.
- Start off by creating a small ponytail at the center of your head. This will be a secure base for the hair extensions.
- Next, using a 3 clip weft extension, clip it in around the ponytail in a circular pattern. Continue to do this pattern with the clip in hair extension around the ponytail that you’ve created.
- Lastly, gather all of the hair into a high ponytail. Make sure that all wefts are covered. Secure the ponytail with a hair tie and smooth away the flyaways with a brush.
Fuller & Thicker Pony Tails
I love to make this ponytail more polished and sophisticated looking by taking a small section of hair and wrapping it around the base of the hair. This also helps to hide the hair tie or rubber band used.
To create any other ponytail looks using clip in hair extensions you can simply use the same install method just change the styling technique by doing a messy bun or adding a small hump at the front of your head. You can also pull out small pieces of hair to add a little dimension to the style.
Classic Pony Tail: High Sleek Ponytail with Hair Extensions Bundles
To get fuller and thicker ponytails with hair extensions bundles is simple. All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- First pull all of your hair into a ponytail in the desired location. Secure it with a rubber band or hair tie. Make a small and tight bun with the loose hair.
- Take the bundle and begin to wrap it around your buned ponytail. Make sure it is tight and secure. Place a few bobby pins randomly through the weft to make sure it is securely installed.
- Take a small section of hair to wrap around the ponytail to cover the weft.
And there you have it folks. Easy as 123. A quick ponytail has gotten me out of hundreds of styling mishaps or just simply not knowing what to do with my hair. Ponytails are my go to when I want to look classy and sophisticated. I love that they are so easy to do and take almost no time at all to perfect.
0 thoughts on “3 Easy Steps to Get Thicker Pony Tails Using Hair Extensions”