HAIR EXTENSIONS CARE
Follow the directions below to keep your Dynasty Goddess
Hair Extensions silky, luxe and most important long lasting.
First Rule of Hair Extensions Care & Hair Extensions Maintenance, ALWAYS take the time to inspect your bundles before installing. Make sure to LEAVE the bundle intact. You should notice immediately if there are any issues with the hair.
Next, For Hair Extensions Maintenance we suggest protecting your wefts by sealing them prior to installation. This will help to eliminate shedding and increase the durability of your new prized possession.
Lastly, we HIGHLY recommended co-washing (washing hair with a moisturizing conditioner) for all 100% Virgin hair, no matter if its Real Brazilian Hair Extensions or Peruvian Loose Curl Virgin Hair. This step will help with transforming the hair to make it even more gorgeous and luminous. Make sure to Co-Wash the hair BEFORE you make any changes such as coloring or bleaching.
Initial Hair Extensions Care Instructions
Step 1.) Leave Bundles intact
Step 2.) Co-Wash the Hair and Rinse thoroughly with luke warm to cold water
Step 3.) Scrunch up hair gently to reform curl or wave pattern
Step 4.) Air Dry
Step 5.) Install
Maintaining Your Hair Extensions/ Hair Extensions Maintenance
– The #1 Rule for Hair Extensions Maintenance you must Shampoo at least once a week, using a natural shampoo or shampoo with PH levels no more than 7.
– While shampooing the hair make sure to be gentle and take care not to massage or tangle the hair.
– Rinse thoroughly with luke-warm water.
– Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb.
– Always start with the ends first and work your way up. Avoid any unnecessary rough brushing or combing of the hair.
– Rinse thoroughly and allow to air dry.
– Avoid alcohol based products to avoid over drying of the hair.
– Avoid product build up by only using the minimum amount of products on the hair.
– Take care to make sure you are keeping your premium hair extensions moisturized.
– We suggest a light leave in conditioner.
– We all know buying hair is an investment, so sealing your hair is your own personal insurance plan. Using a sealant before installing your hair is crucial to prevent shedding. Remember Hair Extensions Care is VERY IMPORTANT!!.
F.Y.I “Sealing” is the process of locking in the hair at the weft with a sealant–typically a liquid adhesive or glue
Some Wefts Sealants brands we recommend for sealing your hair extensions are:
1. Dritz Fray Check
2. Aleene’s Fabric Fusion
3. Easy Track Weft Sealer
4. Never Loose Weft Sealer
Some product brands we recommend for Co-Washing, Shampooing, Conditioning and Moisturizing are:
3. As I Am
4. TreSemme` Natural
5. Shea Moisture
6. Carol’s Daughter
For curly or wavy hair: Hair wrapping foam helps to get back the pattern.Some wrapping lotion foam brands we recommend are:
2) Bronner Brothers
3) Bb Foam
4) Design Essentials
5) IC Styling Foam
Pro Tip: You may also consider getting a spray bottle and add water + leave in conditioner to help keep your the moisturized.
Some product brands we recommend for bleaching are:
1. ion Color Brilliance