HOW TO TAKE CARE OF AND MAINTAIN YOUR MALAYSIAN CURLY HAIR
First and foremost, you should treat your hair like you would your natural hair. What this implies is that you should make use of conditioner as well as shampoo that is of high quality on your extension. You should restrain from the use of products that contains alcohol, as well as tangling your hair before applying shampoo.
Although some hair extension can be really versatile, you shouldn’t overdo or over apply hair treatment on it. Your hair should be allowed to dry naturally instead of being allowed to undergo excessive heat which can damage your hair extension as well as your natural hair.
Endeavor to take off your hair extension before bed i.e. if it’s a removable hair extension. It will help in prolonging the life span of your hair extension. Should it be one that can be removed, try to tie it up in a ponytail manner before sleeping? By doing this, you can avoid tangling of the hair
and then damaging at large.
CURLY HAIR TIPS
If you have the Malaysian curly hair extension
, you should make sure that it gets good brushing on a daily basis. Make use of a brush that has really soft bristles so as to reduce the level of tangling and damaging of the hair extension. When brushing your hair, you should also start from the bottom, and brush your way up to the top of the hair. This will prevent pulling of hair and will make detangling of the hair end possible.
MAINTAIN YOUR MALAYSIAN CURLY HAIR
WAYS TO CARE FOR YOUR MALAYSIAN CURLY HAIR EXTENSION
- Do not brush your curly hair when they are dry. Make use of a brush with soft bristles or a wide tooth comb, and do that when your hair is wet. A big tooth comb can be used to brush hair when wet, but this shouldn’t be done more than twice a day – constant and excessive combing leads to the shedding of your curly hair.
- Straightening your hair more than two times a month can damage your hair. Better still, do not straighten your hair at all as it might cause the hair to break due to constant heating. If you want to straighten the hair, make use of low heat and no blow dryer.
- Your hair can be left with it gorgeous look for a long time if you straighten it constantly. To untangle your hair, you need to brush and when brushing, start from the base and work your way to the top.
- Do not, I repeat Do not sleep on your wet hair. Make sure your hair receives a lot of dehydration before going to bed. You should also tie your head gently together in order to prevent any form of tangling while sleeping.
- When making use of shampoo on your hair, make sure your don bunch or pile your hair on the top of your head. This act tangles the hair really bad. Instead of this, wash your hair vertically all in one specific direction. Make use of quality shampoo and conditioner at all times.